Denim with a soul

5/10/2018


What happens when you go through your mom's closet?  You find a bunch of good vintage clothes in perfect condition. That big closet always attracted me because there were a lot of things in it that were over twenty years old. One day I was going through it and I found this beautiful denim jacket, which was hidden in a corner, waiting to come out and be worn again. Except from being perfect for this spring time, I also love it because my mom wore it and lived the best days of her youth in it, so I can say, it's a jacket with a soul.




Što se dogodi kada preturaš po maminu ormaru? Nađeš hrpu dobrih vintage stvari u savršenom stanju. Oduvijek me privlačio taj veliki mamin ormar iz kojeg vrve stvari stare dvadesetak godina. Tako sam jedan dan preturala po njemu i našla ovu predivnu denim jaknu koja je bila skrivena u kutku i čekala da izađe i bude ponovno nošena. Osim što je savršena za proljetno vrijeme, volim je i zbog toga što ju je moja mama nosila i u njoj proživljavala najbolje dane svoje mladosti, stoga mogu reći da je to jakna s dušom.













Lipstick: Maxfactor

Instagram


You Might Also Like

0 comment

Subscribe